Tuesday 30 October 2007

Brew

The best ideas come after the fact. One. Word. Titles. I should have insisted on that. At least I forbade oranges.

(Small aside here. There's a prize for explaining the connection between "orange", "Marlon" and "something".)

Brew for me.

That's my dream. And drinking Warwick's Best Mild. Theoretically both are possible. But let's be realistic. Time-travel would be way too expensive.

I have a couple of Whitbread recipes I would love to taste. Do you want to brew them for me? 1,000 litres of each is what I'm after.

8 comments:

The Beer Nut said...

Is it Godfather-related?

I officially admit defeat on last month's quiz, btw. Jerome K. Jerome and whom?

Ron Pattinson said...

No, not godfather-related.

Hunter S. Thompson is the other writer. But without the drugs, guns or Hell's Angels.

Anonymous said...

Brewed to style or not? And if so...whose?

:-)

Ron Pattinson said...

loren, brewed to a recipe.

Stonch said...

Ron, me and the Long Armed Goon will brew it for you. But first you'll need to get Muntons or Brupaks to make the wort, condense it into a can, then send it to us in kit format. Then you'll need to accept it'll taste shit and probably get infected when dangle a brewcam in the fermenter during primary. Oh, and we might well do it in a bin.

Ron Pattinson said...

stonch, that's a very tempting offer. Very tempting. You can manage 2,000 liters?

Stonch said...

yeah, we'll just do about 100 batches. It might take a two years. Is that ok?

The Beer Nut said...

Consarnit. Never read any Hunter S. Thompson but it'd have been worth a guess.

So. Orange as in Tango, perhaps. In Paris?