Monday 29 October 2007

Exhaustion

I don't know about you, but my mind dosn't work properly when I'm tired. The thingies just won't whatsit properly anymore. Well that's my excuse for this filler of a post.

I was planning a post about the Bokbier Festival today. But I'm cream crackered. Donald Ducked, even. The perfect time for another poll.

I want to know what you think about my blog so I can try to improve it. Well, not really. The whole fun of having a blog is that you don't have to answer to anyone. Unlike in the rest of life. Chances are, whatever the outcome, I'll stick with what I'm doing. It's me.

Isn't that point of a blog? Communicating something personal. Or have I got everything all wrong again? Tell me if I have. Not that I'll pay any attention. I just like getting reactions.

No comments: