Saturday 5 January 2008

Groningen

Day been a it's quite. Rearrange the words to make your own sentence. What am I, your slave or something?

I took the kids to Leeuwaarden today. Pretty sure it was Leeuwaarden we went to. They split the train in Zwolle (PEC Zwolle played in the first Dutch league game I attended [against my lads, the mighty Sparta] {don't ask why I support Sparta; it's a story that starts in Warswa}). There were these signs on the platform saying GRONINGEN, but I think they were just try to fool us. Black ops and all that.

Leeuwaarden/Groningen - what does it matter? Once you pass outside the A10 it's all the sticks. Maastricht, Middelburg, Groningen. Stickland.

2 comments:

Ron Pattinson said...

NO IT WAS GRONINGEN AND ALEXEI SPELLED THIS.

pinkgron said...

unny to see stuf from groningen at your blog
I've got a homepage about beer and a part of it is about Barbarossa
Unfortionatly that part is only in dutch.
More at http://www.pinkgron.nl/barbarossa/barbarossa.htm
the light is on the glasses site
In english my beer collection:
http://www.pinkgron.nl/usbier_h.htm
greetings from Groningen
the netherlands
Harry Pinkster