I have a couple of ideas. Alright, I've got lots of ideas. Too many. That's why I need your help. What should I get brewed next? These are the choices:
- 1839 Griffin Brewery X and XXX
- 1869 Barclay Perkins KK and KKKK
- 1839 Griffin Brewery XX and KK
- 1881 Whitbread KK and 1923 Whitbread KK
- 1881 Whitbread X and 1923 Whitbread X
- 1901 Whitbread PA and IPA
- 1880's Guinness Porter and Extra Stout
- 1800's Burton Ale and Scotch Ale
- 18th century Stitch and Brown Stout
- 1856 Barclay Perkins IBSt (Russian Stout) 1937 Barclay Perkins IBSt Exp
- 1805 and 1862 Barclay Perkins BSt (Brown Stout)
If I can be bothered I'll convert this into a proper poll. Though in the above format it wouldn't fit into the left had column of this page very well.
You can find most of the grists on my ponderously-titled Beer, Ale and Malt Liquor page. That and far too many other details.