Thursday 14 August 2008

Amsterdam Pub Guide in pdf format

Yes, finally. It's here. My Important Announcement. My definitive Amsterdam Pub Guide is now available in pdf format. Yippee!

You can see a preview here.

Now for the bad news. It's not for free. Should you want to own all 167 pages in this deluxe, easily-printable format, you'll have to pay. A measly 5 euros is all it costs. A bargain considering the time I've invested in its compilation. And the time Andrew has spent converting my html files to pdf format.

Buy it now!

You won't regret it.

Nor will Andrew. The euro he earns per sale will be financing his university education. Though I haven't told him that yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about doing a post on genever? What are the good ones? What bars have the best selection, ect?

Ron Pattinson said...

Yes, I have thought about a post on jenever. I just haven't got around to it yet.