Monday 27 July 2009

I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it. Only three days to go. "Only three days until what?" Until I go to Franconia.

Five days of chilling in shady beer gardens, swilling lovely lager. And the Annafest, too. I've been twice before, but just the thought of it still gets me all jumpy.

I'm not sure if I'll have wifi access at all. If I don't, you'll have to make do with pre-written posts for a few days.

Feel free to come up to me if you spot me at the Annafest. Not that I'll be giving out spot prizes. To make things easier, I'll be wearing some of my own tacky merchandise. "Shut up about your Barclay Perkins." That's the codeword. Code phrase. You know what I mean.

3 comments:

Pivní Filosof said...

The code phrase is too long....

Can't we just should "Shut up" if we spot you? :)

Ron Pattinson said...

Pivní Filosof, that's not a bad idea . . .

Pivní Filosof said...

I meant to write "shout". I guess that Freudian slip is a sign I should shut up....

Anyway, have a good time at the Annafest.