Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tacky Merchandise

Not enough of you have been buying. It's time to tart my Shut up about Barclay Perkins range of Tacky Merchandise again.

Who can live without a mouse mat depicting a Barclay Perkins FSt log from 1850? I know I couldn't. That's why I've ordered a round dozen - one for each of my computers, plus a spare for each. For those wanting a more modern look, there's a mat with a 1936 IBS and RNS log. Any beer geek would love to own one of these high-quality, limited edition pieces of tack. Sorry, valuable collectables. Homebrewers - find inspiration as you answer your emails.




Or how about a Colditzer Schwarze Sau mug? Colditz, the DDR and a black pig. It literally has it all. Using the colours of the German flag, it's also vaguely patriotic. If you're German. (Which everyone else in my family is.) It looks so good, I might even buy one myself.

Visit the Shut up about Barclay Perkins Tacky Merchandise shop today and buy yourselves a little piece of history.

North American Shop

European shop



make custom gifts at Zazzle

1 comment:

Jeff Renner said...

With Firefox browser on my Mac, my usual setup, the Zazzle Panel on the left covers about 1/3 of your text. With Safari, as well as Firefox on a PC (spit!), 1/3 of the Zazzle panel is missing (much preferable), allowing all of the text to show.