Monday 9 November 2009

Competitions, competitions

Sorry, sorry, sorry. My last competition question was rubbish. Rubbish. And I think I've used it before. That's what happens when you do things in a rush.

The salmon is already in the pan, so I have to be quick. Ideas, ideas. Isn't that supposed to be my forty? Obviously not.

What's Lexie's middle name?

A. Kempton
B. Haydock
C. Josef
D. Tetley
E. Mild
F. Porter
G. Barclay
H. Perkins
I. Burton
J. Pale
K. Ale
L. Pilsen
M. Tarquin
N. Michael
O. Stout
P. Affrikka
Q. Kai
R. Elmo
S. Rimmer
T. Brian
U. Artwodeetwo
V. Vodka
W. Saltandvinegarcrisps
X. Candelent
Y. Crumpet
Z. Emergencypint

One guess each. Unless not many of you have a go.

Let's be realistic. You can have two goes.

The prize is that copy of "War!". In case you'd forgotten.


Misspelling fortay was a deliberate mistake.

15 comments:

Gary Gillman said...

Since Lexie must be short for Alexis, I'd go for Kempton.

Gary

Will said...

Let's see, my guesses are: Josef and Michael.

Barry M said...

Tarquin

Brian Wightman said...

Ron,

Is her middle name Michael?

Douglas said...

Q. Kai? -Douglas

DaleJ said...

aa. Achey Fortyseven

Korev said...

Either M or G is my guess

jonbrazie said...

Afrikka, please, please let it be Afrikka!

Ron Pattinson said...

To make the competition fair, I'll wait for a while before publishing any of the guesses so far.

John Clarke said...

Hi Ron

Got to be Josef I think.

"Eddie Rowles" said...

Josef

mrbowenz said...

Ok, I have a go at it :

1. Stout

2. Perkins

Duncan from Folkestone said...

G or N

Ron Pattinson said...

Your guesses so far have been scary. I'm not the enigma I thought I was.

The standard of entries has been so high, multiple prizes will be awarded.

jonbrazie said...

For a real guess, I'm opting for Josef