Wednesday 18 November 2009

Finished . . . . just about

You'll be pleased to hear that the 1909 Beer Style Guide is complete. Well, my bit of it is. I'm still waiting for the recipes from Kristen to fully complete the book. With any look it should be out in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile I've started a new book. I need something to keep me occupied in the evening. It's called "Peace!" and will be volume X of my Mini Book Series (aah, I should have had "Mild! as volume X). No time to hang around, as I want this one ready for Christmas, too.



Blah di blah di blah. Just trying to fill some space. Blah di blah di blah. I don't like the picture jutting past the end of the text. It's an aesthetic thing. Blah di blah di blah. Almost there. Not long to go now. Blah di blah di blah. Just a couple more sentences and I'll be there. Blah di blah di blah.

Right, that just about does it. Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you what "Peace!" is about. Other than not killing each other.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Although you will not agree with me I personally think the golden age of British brewing ended at the start of WWI. Regardless I look forward to the new tomes, especially the recipes. Maybe the next contest should be how many copies you sell in the first 30 days.

Cheers

Ron Pattinson said...

First Stater, you're right, I don't agree. I think the golden age of British brewing never ended. Or started, really.

If sales go anything like the other books, it could be as many as 20 copies.