Thursday 26 November 2009

Innovative blogging

Innovation. We all need to innovate. Maybe it's time for me to start. Innovative blogging.

Where to start? Colours. Great idea. No more boring black letters. Bet no-one's done that before.

Fonts. There's another area I've neglected in my ridiculous search for facts.

Hey, I know, if I combine the two, I'll be right out there opening the envelope of blogging.

If I throw in a few different siZe letters anD some raNDom capital letterS, i'll rEealLy be puLLing tHe boUndaRies.

7 comments:

Ed said...

The best way to innovate is find an american blogger you can copy
;-)

Mike said...

American definition of innovation: copying is the most sincere form of innovation.

Ron Pattinson said...

Ed, good idea.

Graham Wheeler said...

I knew all this would send him loopy in the end.

Anonymous said...

Where can I get hold of Syalcrab Regal?

Ron Pattinson said...

Zythophile, only in krawhtuos.

Andrew said...

You've got too much time on your hands - time for another book.