Sunday 13 December 2009

My new book store

Lexie said to me this morning: "Can we have presents this Christmas, dad? Pleeease." "That all depends on how many books we sell, son."

My new internet book store is up an running. The one-stop stop for the full range of Shut up about Barclay Perkins literature. Not the tacky merchandise. Maybe one day I'll learn how to combine the two.

It's no longer just hard copy books and pdf's. I've added ebook versions of the Amsterdam Pub Guide, Trips! (West) and Trips! (South). Perfect for when you're on the road.

Lexie's so looking forward to a present. I've told him of the presents I recieved as a child. An orange, half a dozen nuts a sock. And we were happy. What more could I child possibly want?

1 comment:

Rob Sterowski said...

An orange in a sock? That would have been paradise to us. Our socks 'ad so many great 'oles in 'em, an orange would have fallen right through.