Monday 24 September 2012

Vankleek Hill

Thought I'd best mention my next speaking engagement. In Canada. I'm so excited. A new country. And not just a newly made up one*.

I'll be giving a short presentation** next Saturday at Beau's Oktoberfest. Looking at brewing in the Hudson Valley in painstaking detail. (Not 100% sure about the staking, but there'll definitely be pain and detail.)

The event looks like loads of fun.



My reaction to that video was: "Look Andrew, there's cask beer." I blame living on the Continent. It makes cask beer dead exciting. And extra delicious when it's right.




* Have I ever visited Slovakia? I went to the Slovak part of Czechoslovakia a few times. But I've not been back since independence. Have I really been to Slovakia?

** Not sure how short. It's only 56 slides.

No comments: