Saturday 7 October 2017

I'm number two

I was amazed to notice on Twitter yesterday that I'd won an award from the North American Guild of Beer Writers. Scotland! vol. 2 was chosen as second best beer book.

I was surprised because I thought I'd entered it in the history section. But also because it's a self-published book of which only 115 copies exist. And a dozen or so of those are hanging around on my living room floor.

Mind you, it is easily the best book about Scottish beer. Though that's not particularly difficult, as I can think of only one other and that's pretty inaccurate. Be interesting to see if I can find a proper publisher for it now it's won an award.

In the meantime, you can still pick up a copy from Lulu:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-pattinson/scotland-vol-2/paperback/product-23090497.html


3 comments:

THOMAS CIZAUSKAS said...

Congratulations!

Mick said...

Well done Ron !

Chris said...

Congrats! Happy to say I have one of those copies. Hope you do find a publisher.